This creamy vegan pumpkin spice latte tastes better than anything you'll grab from your favorite coffee shop. It's made with non-dairy milk, naturally sweetened with maple syrup, and is an absolutely delicious pick me up!
What makes this vegan pumpkin spice latte great?
It's incredibly straight forward and easy to make.
Oh, and it tastes wonderful hot or iced. I'm stocking up on canned pumpkin and making this year all long!
If you don't have access to canned pumpkin puree, omit it and add an extra 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
Definitely feel free to top it off with your favorite whipped cream, whether that means homemade or some canned coco-whip... it's a fabulous addition/treat! 🙂
What ingredients do I need to make a pumpkin spice latte at home?
You don't need much at all!
- Non-dairy milk
- Canned pumpkin
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Maple syrup
- Sea salt
Feel free to add collagen peptides for protein (but it will no longer be vegan) and/or
MCT oil or coconut oil for healthy fat!
What type of non-dairy milk should I use?
My favorite types of milk to use at home for espresso and coffee-based beverages are:
- Almond milk (I like to use Mooala, Malk Organics New Barn, and Elmhurst.)
- Cashew milk (Malk Organics)
- Oat milk (Oatly)
These (3) options provide me with the creamiest and most delightful frothed milk and foam.
If you consume dairy, I absolutely recommend using whole milk versus low fat or nonfat.
How do I order a healthy pumpkin spice latte?
You make it at home instead! 🙂 Seriously, once you discover just how easy and painless the process it is, you'll forget all about getting them on-the-go.
This homemade dairy free pumpkin spice latte has only 14 grams of sugar.
The pumpkin spice latte you are ordering at Starbucks has 49 grams of sugar in the 16-ounce size!
Isn't that mind blowing? It is for me.
Ever since I started making these at home, I've never looked back.
How to make this creamy pumpkin spice latte
Add all of the ingredients into the pitcher of a blender. Blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy and frothy throughout.
You can alternatively use a handheld frother!
I absolutely love using Four Sigmatic for all things coffee lately. It's just been feeling better than regular coffee for me during this pregnancy.
You can use code "MOVEMENTMENU" on their website for 10% off!
However, I recommend just using what you have and like. The coffee to milk ratio will be the same regardless! 😉
Expert Tips & Tricks
- You can achieve the same results using a handheld frother as you can with a blender.
- Feel free to use a milk frother to steam/froth your milk or you can simply warm it on the stovetop, and throw it into the blender with the coffee and the rest of the ingredients.
- If you'd like some boosted nutritional benefits, feel free to add collagen peptides for protein (but it will no longer be vegan) and/or MCT oil or coconut oil for fat content.
More healthy beverages you will love:
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Add all of the ingredients into the pitcher of a blender. Blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy and frothy throughout. You can alternatively use a handheld frother!
- Feel free to use your favorite coffee. I like to use Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee.
- Start with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Taste the finished product and add another 1/2 - 1 tablespoon if it isn't sweet enough for you.
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.