This recipe for creamy vegan cauliflower soup is infused with fresh rosemary and all kinds of delicious herbs & spices. Oh, and an added bonus- it’s Whole30 compliant, super hearty & delicious!
Your mind will be blown with this creamy vegan cauliflower soup
A non dairy cauliflower soup that sails above the rest
More like this:Easy Whole30 Taco Soup Easy Whole30 Chili Whole30 Cream of Broccoli Soup
When vegan cauliflower soup is Whole30 compliant, you check off all the boxes!
Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Soup (Whole30)This recipe for Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Soup is infused with fresh rosemary and all kinds of delicious herbs & spices. Oh, and an added bonus- it's Whole30 compliant, super hearty & delicious!
- 2 tablespoons ghee coconut oil for vegan
- 1/2 large yellow onion thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower washed, dried and cut into florets
- 32 ounces chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt split in two
- 3/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 ounces pancetta cubed, for garnish (omit for vegan)
- sea salt to taste
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- Place a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the butter, onion and garlic cloves and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower florets, broth, fresh rosemary and half of the salt. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to medium and let cook for another 25 minutes, or until the cauliflower feels fork tender.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, add the pancetta to a small sauté pan over medium heat. Stirring frequently, cook until the pancetta looks crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Once the cauliflower feels fork tender, remove the rosemary and add the rest of the spices & herbs and salt. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the soup mixture into the Vitamix. Blend on medium-high until smooth, about 30 seconds or by simply using the soup setting.
- Pour the soup into serving bowls and garnish with pancetta, coconut cream and extra dried chives. Enjoy!