Last updated on May 4th, 2019
I’ve got a one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is going to blow your mind and make your belly oh so happy. These shrimp fajitas are paleo, dairy free and Whole30. The creamy homemade ranch sauce on top really brings everything together, too!
A one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is full of flavor!
Lately, I’ve been very much into trying to create flavorful dishes that can be made in just one pot or in this case, one pan.
There’s something special about quick and easy clean up that really attracts me to a recipe. These days, I spend the majority of my evening time after Sophie goes to bed, cleaning up little messes we made around the house.
One less mess to get to in the kitchen is a huge win for me!
You know what’s really exciting? The fact that she can eat this shrimp fajitas meal. If I simply omit the salt in a few spots where the peppers, shrimp and cauliflower rice lie, she’s got a fabulous dinner ready to go.
Have I mentioned lately how much we love baby led weaning? 🙂
More like this:
It’s been so enjoyable to let her take the reigns and decide how much she wants to eat and what she’s interested in.
So far, I think her tried and true favorites would have to be:
- Goat yogurt
- Nut butter
- Carrots (but they constipate her)
It literally makes my heart sing getting to watch her explore and joy so many different textures and tastes.
We haven’t given her shrimp yet, but I think I am going to have to make this fajitas recipe sometime again this week so she can get her hands on it.
All over it, quite frankly. She really gets into her food 🙂
I decided to pair the shrimp fajitas with some coconut cauliflower rice included with refreshing lime juice and cilantro.
The pairing is seriously fabulous. If you aren’t into coconut / lime / cilantro, feel free to simply cook the cauliflower rice by itself.
The fajitas have plenty of flavor to carry onto the rice on their own!
You can pick up all of these ingredients at a local Trader Joe’s, which I love because I conveniently also have a wonderful Whole30 compliant Trader Joe’s Shopping List you just have to check out.
These shrimp fajitas are basically a no brainer. They are so darn quick and easy to make with tremendous amounts of flavor and mmmph, if you know what I mean!
Alright, well it’s time to kick your weeknight recipes and meal prep into full swing.
I can pretty much personally guarantee that your whole family will love the shrimp fajitas. If you are cooking for little ones, be sure to go easy on the red pepper flakes 😉
One Pan Shrimp FajitasI've got a one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is going to blow your mind and make your belly oh so happy. These shrimp fajitas are paleo, dairy free and Whole30. The creamy homemade ranch sauce on top really brings everything together, too!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the shrimp marinade. Whisk well with a fork and add shrimp. Combine thoroughly so the mixture is all over the shrimp. Set aside.
- Add onions and peppers in an even layer on the baking sheet. Add avocado oil and mix thoroughly so everything is coated. Toss with salt and pepper. Bake for 12-15 minutes until soft throughout. Remove from the oven. Move bell peppers and onions to one third of the baking tray (on the left or right side.)
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the cauliflower rice together (except for the cilantro.) Taste for additional seasoning. Add cauliflower rice to the opposite side of the peppers and onions.
- Pour the shrimp and marinade into the center of the baking sheet. Place into the oven for another 10-12 minutes until shrimp have cooked through and look opaque. Remove from the oven and stir cilantro into cauliflower rice. Serve right away with drizzled paleo ranch dressing (SEE NOTES) or eat on its own. It is delicious either way!
Simply follow the link, click on "jump to recipe" and follow the ingredient list + instructions under "Creamy Ranch!"