An easy Paleo Strawberry Avocado Salad recipe that is the perfect kickoff to the warmer months! This salad comes baring fresh fruit like strawberries, pineapple and avocado, and the creamy strawberry & lime vinaigrette could not be more refreshing!
ALL THE FRESH FRUIT
My favorite part about making a salad is including plenty of fresh fruit in the recipe. This is especially true for this particular Paleo Strawberry Avocado Salad. The farmhouse bacon chopped salad kit itself includes many delicious ingredients like:
- Green cabbage
- Romaine lettuce
- Red cabbage
- Roasted sunflower seeds
- Green onions
After adding the fresh strawberries, pineapple and avocado, this salad is absolute perfection. I’ve topped it off with more fresh herbs, green onions and black sesame seeds. Get ready to be blown away! Oh, and let’s not forget about the vibrant pink dressing… I’ll fill you in on that below.
This salad and accompanying dressing just scream “summer!”
The flavor combination in the dressing may start making an appearance a lot more frequently on my salad creations.
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
10 MINUTES or LESS
The best part about making this salad is that it won’t take you long… at all. In fact, 10 minutes is being generous.
That’s the beauty of using this pre-made Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad kit.
The easiest way to get your hands on it is to use the store locator here.
Taylor Farms is available at most major grocery stores all over the country. Just after receiving these salad kits in the mail, I stumbled across an entire array of their product line at my local Sprouts and Baron’s markets. Woo hoo!
Paleo Strawberry Avocado Salad
- 2 containers Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple diced
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and halved
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped, for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or mint chopped, for garnish
- black sesame seeds for garnish
FOR THE SALAD:
- Arrange the salad evenly across a large platter. Sprinkle the fruit evenly over the salad blend. Sprinkle the garnishes over the top. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve.
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a food processor or high-speed blender. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.