Zucchini Bread Ingredients:
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Put the wet ingredients in the bowl of a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and well mixed. Add in the zucchini and beat once more, for another minute, so everything is combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients with the electric mixer still running, until everything has now been incorporated.
- Pour the batter into 2 loaf pans. You can use non-stick pans or slightly grease the pans with coconut oil.
- Bake bread in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the middle has set.
Spread on some of your favorite homemade jam or grass-fed butter to make this delicious bread truly sing!
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.