Cauliflower Crust Green Pizza
This cauliflower crust green pizza is full of all kinds of goodness like asparagus, fresh mint, burrata, and peas! It is made with a keto cauliflower pizza crust that's made with only 3 ingredients. The delicious pizza is gluten free, low carb, and keto.
Servings 4 people
- Cali'flour Pizza Crusts
- 1 cup asparagus cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup English peas see notes.
- 1 medium shallot thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fontina cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 1 ball Burrata torn apart into small chunks
In a small mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the garlic spread. Set aside.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Once preheated, place the frozen pizza crust (important that it comes straight out of the freezer) onto a vented pizza pan. Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic spread mixture all over the top of the crust. Bake for 8 minutes, rotating halfway through.
Remove from the oven and let it cool for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the toppings.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add oil and let that heat for another minute. Add in asparagus, peas, shallots, and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and chili flakes. Sauté for about 5 minutes until soft and fork tender throughout and set aside to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
Spoon the mixture over the crust, making sure not to overcrowd the crust or make it too heavy, as the crust is thin and we do not want it to break. Top off with desired amount of cheese(s).
Place back in the oven to cook for another 4-5 minutes until the crust is browning around the edges and the cheese has melted.
Remove from the oven and top off with fresh mint, lemon zest, and burrata. Let it set for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- You can also use frozen peas. Be sure to thaw them out before cooking.
- You can truly use any combination of cheeses you like, but I do recommend using either fontina or mozzarella to ensure for really great melt factor.
Calories: 613kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 875mg | Potassium: 537mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 679mg