A delicious, easy to make Whole30 curry salad with zucchini noodles that is super flavorful and full of nutrient dense vegetables and ingredients. This recipe is not only Whole30 compliant but vegan as well- awesome!
Just wanted to let you know this recipe post is sponsored by the lovely folks at Vitamix.
Zucchini noodles with curry is a slam dunk!
Holy moly, holy moly am I excited to share this fabulous recipe with you. Moreover, I am just super thrilled to finally be back in the kitchen on a more consistent basis.
I am 12 1/2 weeks pregnant with our first bub and let me tell you- cooking has NOT been easy. In fact, I’ve been fighting to get back into the kitchen since week 6. My ever-changing food aversions were so bad that I’d dry heave at the sight of vegetables for almost 2 months.
I am so glad to be out of that stage and moving upward and onward with all kinds of delicious recipe development! First up is this Whole30 curry salad with zucchini noodles.
More like this:
Isn’t this blender flipping gorgeous?! I was so excited to team up with Vitamix to create this Whole30 curry salad recipe, as I knew I was going to be using their incredible Ascent line. What I love most about this series are the touch programmable timer and 1-10 speed dial.
If I’m making a dressing / sauce like I did for this recipe, I know I can set it to about 45 seconds, walk away and get some darn dishes done in the meantime. Those never end, so why not get a jumpstart?
Here’s another kicker: Vitamix has come out with a new 48-ounce container. It’s great because chances are it will fit under your kitchen cabinet- yay. It’s also pretty fantastic since it has a controlled vortex that’s perfect for folding ingredients together in smaller batches.
If you’re whipping up a small batch of sauce like in this recipe, I recommend using this container. Heck, if you’re making your morning coffee or tea, it’s awesome too. Less surface area to clean is always a win!
A Whole30 curry recipe that’s much different than the norm
Let me tell you something about this dish. The fact that you can whip up this curry sauce / dressing in the blender in under 1 minute is pretty much magical.
What’s even cooler is how much flavor and intensity it seems to have without having to cook on the stove for 30 minutes, developing proper flavor and what not.
The less time I spend in the kitchen, the more time I get to spend enjoying my food. I become very excited when I figure out a way to bring out all of the delicious flavor in a recipe without spending too much time on it. It’s such a win!
If you want, you can skip sautéing / baking the zucchini noodles and leave them as is. I know you’re going to eat this all up either way you prepare it.
Are you in love with this Whole30 curry salad with zucchini noodles yet? Do I really need to pull your arm so you make a dash to the grocery store and gather up all of the ingredients? 😉
I’ve been wanting to churn out a ton of new Whole30 recipes this month that are flavorful and both surprising and practical. You’ll have to stay tuned to see what’s coming up next.
I’m also going to start posting lifestyle content… FINALLY. Getting pregnant was the perfect extra kick in the ass that I needed in order to start venturing down this path.
As most of you know *I’m sure*, there are so many things other than food that I am whole-heartedly passionate about. When I say lifestyle, I’m not exactly sure what I’m going to be serving up yet. However, you’ll definitely be the first to know and see.
Alright, alright. Enough jibber jabber. It’s time to add these ingredients to your grocery list and hit the ground running. This Whole30 curry stir fry with zucchini noodles recipe is such a flavor bomb of awesomeness. I cannot wait for you to try it!
This post was sponsored by the awesome folks at Vitamix. Thank you for allowing me to continue creating such incredible content by supporting relationships with incredible brands and companies that The Movement Menu enjoys working with! Opinions will always remain 100% my own!
Whole30 Curry Stir Fry with Zucchini NoodlesA delicious, easy to make Whole30 curry stir fry with zucchini noodles that is super flavorful and full of nutrient dense vegetables and ingredients. This recipe is not only Whole30 compliant but vegan as well- awesome!
- 8 large zucchinis
- 3 cups kale stems removed *SEE NOTES*
- 3 bell peppers julienned
- 4 large carrots ribboned or julienned
- 1/2 cup raw cashews toasted
- chopped cilantro for topping
- chopped green onions for topping
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
For a Whole30 compliant chili garlic paste, check out this recipe here! Otherwise, you can buy chili garlic paste at most Asian markets!
Be sure to massage the kale leaves after removing the stems. Do so by rubbing them thoroughly between your fingers and hands for several minutes. You will notice the leaves will become darker in color and will shrink a bit. This will make them easier to chew and break down!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini first. I like to use the "C" blade on my Inspiralizer. Feel free to spiralize it as thick or as thin as you'd like! Add the spiralized zucchini to a large colander and place it over the sink. Add a few teaspoons of kosher salt and massage it well into the zucchini. Let it sit for about 20 minutes, as this process will release a lot of moisture. Rinse the zucchini well with cold water and let it drain for another 10-15 minutes. Pat it as dry as you can with a kitchen towel and set aside.
- Place the zucchini noodles on the baking tray and cook in the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes until soft throughout. Set aside. This process eliminates excess water. If you notice they are wet after coming out, be sure to re-drain them.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients (except for the toppings) together. Stir everything very well. Set aside.
- Place the dressing ingredients into a Vitamix or high-speed blender. Blend on high, about 30-45 seconds, until smooth and creamy throughout.
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl, little by little until the desired consistency has been reached. Taste as you go. Serve and enjoy