Last updated on February 23rd, 2018
Pumpkin Cashew Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raw cashews ground
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of your wet ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, and slowly add them into the wet ingredients.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet *I used an ice scream scoop*.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cookies look like they are crisp around the edges.
- Remove them from the oven and carefully (using a spatula) transfer them onto a wire rack in order to cool.
|Monica Stevens Le|
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.