Last updated on February 23rd, 2018
Servings 6 -8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a large baking dish or 2 loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs and bananas with an electric mixer in a large bowl, until bananas are puréed well.
- Melt ½ cup dark chocolate chips. Add with raw honey and coconut oil and mix thoroughly with the other wet ingredients.
- Sift in almond flour, coconut flour and flax-seed meal.
- Mix in unsweetened cocoa powder, sea salt and baking soda.
- Fold in the other ½ cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the greased dish(es) and bake at 350° for 18-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out somewhat clean.
|Monica Stevens Le|
Take Your Brownies to the Next Level
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.