Last updated on August 16th, 2019
Butternut Squash Fries
Servings 2 -3
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Wash the butternut squash and peel the skin off
- Cut the squash into wedges
- Place the squash in a large bowl... cover and mix thoroughly with EVOO and all of the spices
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the squash evenly
- Bake for 45 minutes-1 hour, flipping frequently to keep them from burning, until the fries are a golden brown color
- *Serve with your favorite sauce. I love them with stone-ground mustard!
|Monica Stevens Le|
If you like Butternut Squash Fries, why not share with a friend?
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.