These past few weeks have been the culmination of all things procrastination. I have been juggling writing a few papers for mid-terms, diving deep into more wedding planning, and trying to keep my sales up at work. Let’s just say, it hasn’t been the easiest month of March. And I am more than ready for April to hit. However, it is finally SPRING which means I brought out my ice cream churner already. I have already created some fun, new and refreshing ice cream recipes. I have been seriously behind on posting this fish recipe though… I highlighted the dish on Instagram about a week, mentioning I would post it that evening and sure enough, I never got around to it.
Sorry for the empty promises, as I mentioned: procrastination. I can tell you, though, that it was worth the wait. This fish was so easy to prepare and small list of ingredients required to make it was an added bonus.
I am going to do my best this upcoming week to post regularly, but like I said this semester has been such a whirlwind. As soon as Mid-May comes, I have some exciting and big plans to fill you in on, so stay tuned and try and be patient with my all-over-the-place self. Until then, enjoy my ramblings and excuses.
Baked Lemon Cod with Ghee
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix melted ghee with lemon juice in a medium sized ball.
- In another large but shallow bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into ghee mixture and make sure it is saturated well. Then, dip the fish into the flour mixture, making sure it is coated well again.
- Place fish filets in an ungreased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches would be best, but you can make do with what you have 🙂
- Now, pour the remainder of the ghee and lemon mixture over the fish. Sprinkle the top with Garlic Seasoning.
- Cook fish uncovered in oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with some fresh parsley sprigs and lemon slices if you would like.