Last updated on February 23rd, 2018
Bacon n' Brussels
Servings 4 -6
- Rinse your brussel sprouts under warm water (make sure you trim the ends and remove any older leaves).
- Slice them in half and toss them in a medium sized bowl, with 3 tbsp of melted fat
- Add in the sliced yellow onion and diced bacon.
- Toss together with all spices, until everything is combined.
- Place a large frying pan on the stove, on a medium-high fire.
- Add your brussels and pan-fry for 7-10 minutes, until your brussels and bacon are looking golden and crispy.
Feel free to add in some grass-fed or goat's milk cheese with heavy cream if you want to make this a saucier experience!
|Monica Stevens Le|
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.