Baked Chicken Wingies Ingredients
- 18-20 chicken wings
- 5-6 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 3 tsp crushed garlic
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the olive oil and crushed garlic in a medium sized bowl. Add in the chicken wings and thoroughly coat them.
- Cover the bowl with saran wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take out the wings and add in the chili powder and salt / pepper.
- Pour the thoroughly coated chicken wings into a resealable plastic bag and give them a good shake.
- Spread them onto an oven rack, sitting over a baking tray.
- Cook them in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, or until the wings look nice and crispy.
Hi! I’m Monica – recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things chocolate, kombucha and any & all puns. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.